Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The end of the project












We finally put all of the cranes together. They are now on 25 different lines, all connected together. The 1,000 cranes project is finished, but we have yet to put the cranes up on display. There is some debate about where to hang it. But more than that, the director of the center doesn't want us to place it where the boys can touch it. So, we need to put it up high. Anyway, now it is sitting in a box, waiting for direction! It's very frustrating. But, it's still pretty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cranes are so beautiful! I want to decorate my Christmas tree with them!!

love you,
steph & chris

holly and morgan said...

I can't believe it, not to much longer and you will be home! I am so excited. We are going to have such a great time on the trip. Send me and email and catch me up on how things are going! Your mom told me about some crazy things right after thanksgiving! Wow it sounds wild!!!!

love ya
Holly