Monday, November 19, 2007

moving...

I had a nice, BIG barbeque at my house on Saturday. It was a going away party for my house. We certainly had a fun time and lots of food. I invited my friends and some students. We had about 60 people there and grilled fish and chicken. I was fortunate enough to have a student whose family owns a boat, so he donated all of the fish! I also had another student who took the fish to get cleaned and prepared. It was such a nice night. I'll be sure to post pictures from the party soon! I also have pictures of the boys and their cranes. The project is coming to a close, so the cranes are starting to go on the string and they look great!

And I moved.... I am not a fan of moving. I'm not a fan of packing and unpacking. And, my new house is smaller, so that means that all of the things I had in my house are now crammed into the new house. I don't have an outside space, so I am really missing that. Anyway, I'll survive in the new house! Jackson isn't so sure about it and keeps running back to the old house. Luckily, the old house is just a short walk away, so I can get him and carry him back! It's a new game we have.

2 comments:

Betty Sue said...

Case, I am so glad you found Jackson! I was worried about my Grand-cat. See you in less than a month for Christmas. Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

I wanted to say happy thanksgiving!!! we sure do miss you and cant wait because Christmas is all most here!!!! yeah!!!!!

love ya Holly