.jpg)
I got this great photo from my mom recently. I thought you all would like to see my family!
This is a blog about my experience with the Peace Corps in the Cape Verde islands. "The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of Peace Corps or the U.S. Government."
2 comments:
Tell John Austin that he looks like Johnny Knoxville in Dukes of Hazzard. Tell Morgan that he still looks gay but now fat too. Tell your mom and Duke hello (hey... is he the original Duke? And how many times has he heard that lame joke?). And tell whoever that girl is that my phone number is 424-298-0267 and I can be available anytime.
Casey! I love that pic, it is really good of everyone! It is just missing you, but next year you will be in it!!!! I am counting down the days, we can not wait. I took pics of the house so you can see them. Your dad stopped through B'ham the other day, we had a good time. He was really helpful about the house. Well miss you and see you soon!
love ya
Holly
Post a Comment