Thursday, January 25, 2007
Flights!
I have had my ticket to the U.S. for quite some time now. Yesterday I received an email from a friend in the states who is on the same return flight as me. He said that TACV (the airline) had contacted him to let him know that the flight back to Cape Verde had been moved up a day. WAIT, WHAT? No one called me to let me know! I mean seriously, who moves a once a week flight up one day? And, I have never known a Cape Verdean to do anything ahead of time. This is unbelievable. So, now I have one less day with my family and friends. I was only visiting for 9 days including 2 days of travel, now I'm down to 8! How ridiculous! You know, it's always something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment