Monday, January 29, 2007
be jealous of me
You should all be very jealous of me. I spent my weekend at the beach. The sun was shining more than usual. The water was perfect and everyone was out at the beach. I got to get a little tan and do some swimming. It was a great weekend. Don't you all wish you were here??? Well, you can fly out to visit... anytime. Except for the next two weeks, I'll be in the states. Oh, about that, I ended up getting the flight moved back a week, so now I get to enjoy my time at home for 2 weeks! YEAH ME! Well, please call me when I am in the states... 228 - 875-8586. I'd be thrilled to hear from anyone and everyone! I leave in the morning, so wish me happy travels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey! yeah I am so excited you will be coming home! We cannot wait! I feel like it is my sister coming home! you know how boys are, well anyway I cannot wait for you to see the house. I will bring pictures.
love you miss you and see you friday
Holly
Post a Comment