Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Some of my friends




These are just a couple of pictures of me and my friends. One is with a work colleague Aldina! She's great; her family invited me to have Christmas dinner with them, which was wonderful. The other is of me and Olivia, the daughter of my Cape Verdean aunt here in Sao Vicente. Olivia does not have use of her lower limbs, so she is a very special child. She is amazing and we always play Barbies together! The other picture is of my friend Carlos (Caio). He is a great person who I have grown very close to since moving here. He is from the island of Brava and promises to take me to visit his island this summer! I can't wait. Brava is the smallest island and has tons of beautiful flowers! I think the photos are in reverse order, but you'll figure it out!

No comments: