Happy 2007! I am sorry it's been a while since I last posted, but around New Year's my life was filled with houseguests and parties. I have a lot of new pictures to post now that I have a new digital camera, but of course, my pin drive is at the photo shop! I had some pictures developed and they kept my pin drive to do the work, so I will run over there and try to get it back. Things seem to always take longer than expected around here, but I'm used to it.
The latest news is that I will be flying to the states on January 30th. I have my job interview on February 1st and 2nd and then will get to spend a very little bit of time with the family before heading back here to finish out the semester and begin a new semester. I am hopeful that all will go well with the flights. I just learned today that no flights have left the island in 3 days because the winds from the Sahara have placed a huge dust cloud over the islands making flying an impossibility. So the entire city looks like it's in a big fog (for days now). We are supposed to head to Praia for a conference this next week but things aren't looking so great for that. Let's just hope that the dust has lifted by the 30th! Okay, pictures are on the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Not to much longer and you will be home! yeah! I have pictures of the house to show you! I wish that you could come and see it though, but you are so busy while you are here so I guess I will let it slide this time. Morgan is in San Fran this week and I think he is having way to much fun for a business meeting! Anyway I will email soon, miss you and love you~
holly
Hello Princess! How are you? We are counting the days until you come home. I'm going to shop for A few suits in hopes I can find something you can wear during the interview process! We love you and look forward to seeing you VERY soon. MOM
Hey Mom,
WRITE MORE ON YOUR BLOG.
Love,
Jackson.
Post a Comment