I spoke toooo soon. My ipod is acting CRAZY, so I am trying to get Ipod to be sympathetic to a poor/sad Peace Corps volunteer and fix my Ipod for me. It is freezing, stopping, skipping, and doing all sorts of other odd things at this moment, so I SPOKE TOO SOON. Feel sorry for me again, please!!!!!!!!!!!
Ignore the below post:
A miracle has occurred. After 5 days of no music, I walked into the Peace Corps office Saturday afternoon to file a formal complaint online with Ipod. My friend and fellow volunteer Sarin was here and he asked to look at the device. After approximately 30 seconds he said, "what exactly is the problem?" All of my music was there just as it had been.
Okay, before you all get angry and upset because I didn't really lose my music and you sent or are sending things to me, just think, you can enhance my music collection, just as I requested some time back.
I am relieved to say the very least and excited to get my music back. Please send on anything you were planning to send. I'd love to hear new stuff.
Sorry for the panic! It's been 5 really long days without my tunes! Thanks for all of the support and kindness during this time of need!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment