I know that everyone is wondering just what to get me for Christmas! It may seem early, but my mom spoke with the post office and they said that in order for a package to get to me for Christmas, it should be sent at the latest, by Thanksgiving. So, send on any Christmas presents you'd like to.
AND, if you are wondering what to get me, then you should know from the previous post that my computer is dead, so a new computer would be great! Okay, maybe that's asking too much, but seriously money for a computer is ideal! I'll leave you all to decide what other things I might want (books, CD's, clothes)....
Now get to sending those wonderful Christmas packages before it gets too late!
4 comments:
If there is one thing I have in LARGE supply, it is "package." And boy o boy do I like to deliver it door to door.
Hey, do you need any materials or ideas for teaching English? I have tons of stuff.
Well, I gotta go teach all these ungrateful, lazy, rich-yet-poor, unmotivated, school-sucks-yet-have-nothing-better-to-do, daddy pays for school, couldn't-care-less- about-learning USA college kids.
Enjoy the motivated/appreciative ones while you can!
Kurt
Hi Casey! I have only read a few blogs but you sound great (minus the computer/British issue :)). What another great experience to add to your life accomplishments.
As far as Christmas goes...for our obnoxious American culture Christmas is already making an appearance here. Stores have started to clear Halloween candy away so they can bring on Christmas stuff (BEFORE Halloween). Good gracious!! Dont get me wrong...I LOVE Christmas but I LOVE Christmas after Thanksgiving. I have made my opinions clear with Katie too because we were in Walmart and she saw Christmas stuff and said in a very loud voice, "my goodness it is WAY to early for Christmas decorations! " tee hee...it was pretty funny and very Katie. So, dont feel bad about asking people to start thinking about your presents already they probably already are! :) Ok enough ranting...
We are doing well! We are crazy busy but who isnt. Katie is in preschool and finishing up soccer (hilarious). Avery is started to talk more and is finally getting all her teeth (she is 2 1/2).
Bryan says Hello and he hopes you are well.
We miss you! Take care of yourself and just enjoy every minute of it.
Tyler
you aren't getting anything from me for christmas but i will tell you that the websites your friend is looking for is 4wheeldrivehardware.com and quadratec.com
this is your little brother and you aren't getting anything because it cost to damn much to send stuff to africa.
love ya
and maybe from your little brother could you get me kurts email so i can discuss this package that he is going around giving everyone with him that would be great
love ja
Post a Comment