

My dear wonderful plants are just growing and growing. I am certain that the veggies I’ve planted and replanted will again need more space when they begin producing their fruit. The cucumbers have had a little difficulty, as they seem to have acquired a fungus of some sort. I have tried to use a bit of warm soapy water to rid them of this affliction. That did nothing but make it worse. Then I heard from someone that I should rub the bad spots with alcohol, so I did that. That just made the leaves die. So, now I’m leaving it to nature. They seem to be surviving and even some of the cucumber plants are thriving.
Luckily, the remainder of my garden is fine. No bugs, fungus, or problems as of yet. Many of my little guys are in need of replanting to bigger pots. I am working on that project, but I must buy more soil. Soil, good soil, is somewhat expensive when you’re working with such a small budget, so I am working on that project.
I’ve immensely enjoyed gardening so far. I sit in my sunroom often and read and work on my computer and talk to my plants! They seem to like it, and I definitely enjoy the quite time with them. Gardening has proven to be rewarding and relaxing. I’m posting some photos here, so that you can see how big their getting and how many things I’ve gotten started!
No comments:
Post a Comment