I got my bags! Of course, I've been so busy I still haven't unpacked everything but that will be today's project.
Oh! I live in the apartment above one of Cape Verde's most famous composers, Manuel D. Novas. He is super famous. It's pretty fortunate too because when anyone wants to know where I live, I can just tell them that I live above Manuel D. Novas and everyone just knows. It's excellent. I have only seen this famous man once, apparently he has been ill. He looked pretty good the day I saw him though.
Well, I'm off to buy a fan. Though it is not as hot here as in Praia, it's still pretty warm at night. I hate having to buy things again that I once bought in Praia and couldn't bring with me. So, in a way, I'm starting all over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment