I believe I mentioned that I was invited to Sao Pedro, the beach near the airport, for a party. The party was for one of our students, Gorilla. Gorilla is a retired military man. Every year he celebrates the anniversary of his retirement with a big party out at his beach house. We had a nice barbecue and were able to walk down to the beach. It's a little too rough to swim, but it is a nice beach all the same. The town of Sao Pedro is absolutely beautiful. You'll see pictures of the water and the plaza. You'll also see some photos of the sand. The designs in the sand that day were cool.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Sao Pedro
I believe I mentioned that I was invited to Sao Pedro, the beach near the airport, for a party. The party was for one of our students, Gorilla. Gorilla is a retired military man. Every year he celebrates the anniversary of his retirement with a big party out at his beach house. We had a nice barbecue and were able to walk down to the beach. It's a little too rough to swim, but it is a nice beach all the same. The town of Sao Pedro is absolutely beautiful. You'll see pictures of the water and the plaza. You'll also see some photos of the sand. The designs in the sand that day were cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment