Finally, some photos of my house and Jackson. The house is looking better and better. I hung pictures and my garden is all set up. I got lots of house warming gifts from my friend Steph! She is wonderful! Steph sent me a box full of plates, cups, silverware, tupperware, and a bar set with cute wine glasses. It's just adorable. I was so thrilled to get it. They say that after your first year in Peace Corps, people don't remember you and stop sending packages! Well, I was so happy to know that this isn't true. Now that I'm over two years abroad, I am still getting great stuff from friends and family. I'll take this time to solicit BOOKS. I need reading material. I am dying for a good book to read...
Saturday, October 20, 2007
My HOUSE
Finally, some photos of my house and Jackson. The house is looking better and better. I hung pictures and my garden is all set up. I got lots of house warming gifts from my friend Steph! She is wonderful! Steph sent me a box full of plates, cups, silverware, tupperware, and a bar set with cute wine glasses. It's just adorable. I was so thrilled to get it. They say that after your first year in Peace Corps, people don't remember you and stop sending packages! Well, I was so happy to know that this isn't true. Now that I'm over two years abroad, I am still getting great stuff from friends and family. I'll take this time to solicit BOOKS. I need reading material. I am dying for a good book to read...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! I am so happy to see Jackson. I miss that little bugger. We haven't had any random bunnies or chipmunks in the house since he left. Alas, the excitement is gone. Glad to hear that everything is still going well. Although, it sounds like you ended the PC and went back to grad school. Be sure to get your eight hours :)
jILL
Post a Comment