Here are the hiking pictures from the hike on October 6th. I didn't go last Sunday. I was in desperate need of a day off from everything. So, I gardened and such. The pictures you will see here are of a hike down to Joao D'Evora, where I went when Brian came for a visit. This time we wore our swimsuits and ran through a sand river down to a hidden beach. We had our breakfast and then swam for a while. The waves were wonderful and the water was perfect. It was such a nice diversion. On our hike back to the city, my friend Toi decided that he and I should run the rest of the way, so we did. We tightened the straps on our backpacks and headed back up the valley and jogged up the side of the mountain. We got tired about half way up, so we decided to stop and enjoy the view. We ended up trying out our yoga postures on some rocks that stuck out. Everyone below said we looked graceful up there on the rocks on our eagle postures! It was a great day.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Hiking Pics
Here are the hiking pictures from the hike on October 6th. I didn't go last Sunday. I was in desperate need of a day off from everything. So, I gardened and such. The pictures you will see here are of a hike down to Joao D'Evora, where I went when Brian came for a visit. This time we wore our swimsuits and ran through a sand river down to a hidden beach. We had our breakfast and then swam for a while. The waves were wonderful and the water was perfect. It was such a nice diversion. On our hike back to the city, my friend Toi decided that he and I should run the rest of the way, so we did. We tightened the straps on our backpacks and headed back up the valley and jogged up the side of the mountain. We got tired about half way up, so we decided to stop and enjoy the view. We ended up trying out our yoga postures on some rocks that stuck out. Everyone below said we looked graceful up there on the rocks on our eagle postures! It was a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment