Monday, June 25, 2007

more pictures






These are old pictures from Sao Domingos. When my mom was here we visted my family. You will see a photo of the kitten nursing off of the DOG! It was weird, so I took some photos.

You will also see my old dog MAX! He is still crazy as ever and doing great now that he lives out in the mountains! He loves his new life. He was soooo happy to see me and didn't want me to leave. He stuck by me the whole time! He's a cutie, but I haven't forgotten the biting!
Okay, I have a ton of pictures from my origami exhibit this weekend. It was amazing and I'll write all about it once I choose the pictures. We also just celebrated Sao Joao, a big festival here. I have those pictures too and will post them soon.

No comments: