I tried to post this last week, but the internet got cut off, so I am trying again.
I told my grandaddy when I was home that my tomato plants weren't producing fruit even though they were growing tall. He told me that leggy plants with no fruit need sunlight. So, I moved my garden to the other side of the house. Unfortunately, our "sun" room doesn't get much in the way of sun. It's a nice space for sitting and reading but terrible for growing anything. So, now my plants are happily growing tomatoes! I also have basil, parsley, marjoram, cayenne pepper plants, and lots of pretty wildflowers! I used some of my compost too and things are growing better than ever. I have great looking compost that really gave new life to everything! I am really glad that I have taken the time to try this all out. It's been a great learning experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment