Friday, June 23, 2006

Pictures from Santo Antao



Here are two more pictures from my trip to Santo Antao. It's just beautiful and when YOU come visit, you can see it in person.

Also, I mentioned in the previous post that my friend David's videocamera was recovered. A few days after I left, the police found his computer and speakers as well. They recovered all of his possessions that were stolen from his home 2 months ago. Come to find out, they had been stolen by his 12 year old neighbor, who had a key to David's apartment. He had a key because one night he was locked out of his home and David let him spend the night in his spare bedroom. During the night, the boy found a spare key and kept it for several months until the house was empty for the weekend!!!!

Oh, also, July 8th will mark my 28th birthday! I can't believe it either. But, I will be alone here in Cape Verde so anyone who would like to email me on that day would be a SAINT. At least the new volunteers will be here, so I can sucker them into being nice to me!!!!!

No comments: