Friday, March 10, 2006

For Garber!


This is a short post for my good friend Josh Garber! He will be married soon... in the Virgin Islands. I'm not sure how Sheila, his fiance, is able to put up with him, but it seems to be working out well for them! Josh, I hope you're happy that I gave you a shout out on my blog! Stay in touch.... buddy.

This is the only picture of Josh I have on my computer! He only dresses like this when he goes to his Sig Ep fraternity meetings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Casey--

Josh may actually be ready for marriage. Case in point: At my wedding he was pretending that he was going to dump wedding cake in Sheila's lap. He then actually did dump it in her lap (accidentally). This is where the story gets interesting--he followed her to apologize! The old Josh would have just made her go get him another piece of cake!!!

So, maybe Sheila has a shot at happiness after all.....but I'm still praying for her....

-Melissa Burkett

Anonymous said...

Melissa,

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I think it just takes the right person to make you want to change and become a better person. I hope that your marriage is working out for the best and we need to try to get together as a group sometime!

Garber