Thursday, March 23, 2006
Going back
I want to post quickly to let everyone know that I will be returning to CV on Monday morning at 11:30. I'm out of here a little sooner than I had anticipated, but I'm happy to be returning to my friends and work in CV! Sorry, I don't have a lot of time. I'm off to Morgan's wedding this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah for you! Travel safely!
Hey Casey...I've been reading your blog and it sounds so wonderful! I'm glad your surgery was successful and that you are getting the opportunity to return to Cape Verde. I hope that being at home for a while helped your peace of mind about the south after the hurricanes. Take care of yourself!
Hey Casey, hope you made it back to CV safely. My name's Aaron and I'm a PCV in Mauritania (just a stoneskip away...). Anyway, me and my girlfriend Andi are going to be coming your way next week (April 8th) for a week's vacation. We'd love to connect with other PCVs! We're planning on going to Santiago, Fogo (of course), Mindelo (of course), and Santo Antao (of course!). If you can, I'd love to hear from you by e-mail at aaron.dibnerdunlap AT gmail DOT com. Thanks! Happy homecoming.
Casey: It was wonderful seeing you again!!! Still can't believe Margan is married! Just seems like everything went by so fast!!! Well, let me know how your trip back went. I miss you already. Talk to you soon, Joe
Post a Comment