Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Pictures


This is a picture of me and my host mom! Her name is Marlene (mar-lean-ey). We are on our porch in San Domingos, which overlooks the entire city! We eat every meal on the porch!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Casey! I just got through about 1/2 of your blog posts -- what an amazing parallel universe you are living in. Most of us hear about and see pictures reflecting the reality of daily life in other parts of the world, but we don't ever see and touch it. this will be an experience that will chance you forever. Your thoughts are similar to the ones i have when i hear about my fam's project in Uganda or when Karen (my sister in law) emails to tell me of her latest adventures / discoveries in south and central america where she has been for the last few months. I will keep reading your blog and thinking about you! Hugs,Cindy (Barnes) Hayden

Anonymous said...

Hey Casey, this is your Aunt PAT. Jill, Phil and Uncle Tom came over to your mom and Duke's with me tonight. I LOVE YOUR BLOGS. I wish I had had the courage to do what you are doing; it looks like such a fabulous life. Love you, Aunt Pat