I'm back after a short trip to the states to visit friends, family and participate in the wedding of my dear friend, Jill Weber. So, I am pledging to resume my blogging efforts since I now have a new memory card for my camera, so I am out of excuses. AND, I know that people are out there just dying to read about my adventures! :) I will be writing more frequently and getting some photos up really soon.
Also, a friend of mine from high school has a brother who has offered to build me a website for my 40,000 dollar campaign. He will build the site for all PC volunteers to create an account and have their student debt repaid. I hope this will be a forum for the government to see what I am trying to do and begin to help us! YEAH! I'm getting dollars in the mail all the time, so keep them coming or you can pay through my paypal account! PEACE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome back!!
Casey! I just found you through the devil that is facebook. I knew you had a blog but I couldn't remember the name.
We have to catch up. Conveniently enough, we both have blogs. Now I have to start reading.
What? I'm supposed to cook dinner? Um, how does ice cream sound?
Toddlers are so easy.
BTW, this is Megan from Huntingdon. You used to try to steal my boyfriends. I mean, my "boyfriends" that were actually the boyfriends of other girls. Whatever.
I am so glad you are back blogging! Keep posting!!!!
love
Holly and Morgan
Post a Comment