Brian was lucky enough to be present for one of our famous Sunday hikes. This time we went to Joao D’ Evora, a remote beach area and then through the sand hills into a fishing village called Salemanca. The hike was several hours and we stopped in the middle to rest at the church in the town of Salemanca. There were some really good shots of the hike. The picture of us at lunch was taken the day before, but I thought it a good picture, so I included it here.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Joao D'Evora
Brian was lucky enough to be present for one of our famous Sunday hikes. This time we went to Joao D’ Evora, a remote beach area and then through the sand hills into a fishing village called Salemanca. The hike was several hours and we stopped in the middle to rest at the church in the town of Salemanca. There were some really good shots of the hike. The picture of us at lunch was taken the day before, but I thought it a good picture, so I included it here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment