This is a blog about my experience with the Peace Corps in the Cape Verde islands. "The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of Peace Corps or the U.S. Government."
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
INTERVIEW
HELLO! I have an interview with the University of Southern Mississippi! YEAH! I just spoke with their Department Chair. We scheduled the 1st and 2nd of February for the interview! I am SOOOO excited. Please wish me luck. Send me good vibes and prayers!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a great Pre-Christmas present! CONGRATS! Wishing lots of luck to you (even though you don't need it!).
We are so happy for you and we are keeping you in our prayers!!! I hope when you are here you can see the house, if not I will take pictures so you can see it! We miss you and love you!
Mississippi is ok, but Georgia Tech, now that is something to be happy about. Mostly because of the wonderful people who live in that great town of Atlanta. But really, congrats on the interview!!
We just wanted to say MERRY CHRISSTMAS and we are heading to the coast in the morning! We love you and miss you! I am sure we will talk Monday night! Hope you enjoy all the gifts we sent!
WE, the parents, are all SO happy about this latest news. I have been saying things like, "Casey, when you get to heaven, God is going to say, 'Girl, I sent you a broken foot, a broken toe, inphantigo in the nose, and a near-death experience...to get you to go home...'" We love you and we are all proud of you and your accomplishments. We are also glad that you will have already done it all and will have no need to go anywhere or do anything again! Thank goodness.
Christmas was good; we had fun with Morgan and Holley and the two Johns. Charlotte and Paul came with all four kids. Christmas evening we had the whole Creel bunch except for Tony and Jill and their families, so it was a lovely crowd. We of course miss you the most at Christmas. Stay careful and well, Love, MOM
welly welly welly well.... so look who i found wandering the internet. Looks like old friends always pop up sooner or later. How can i tell you who i am without giving away too much information. hmmm.
How about emailing me at thelostmind@rocketmail.com to find out more.
7 comments:
What a great Pre-Christmas present! CONGRATS! Wishing lots of luck to you (even though you don't need it!).
Love,
steph & chris
We are so happy for you and we are keeping you in our prayers!!! I hope when you are here you can see the house, if not I will take pictures so you can see it! We miss you and love you!
Holly and Morgan
Mississippi is ok, but Georgia Tech, now that is something to be happy about. Mostly because of the wonderful people who live in that great town of Atlanta. But really, congrats on the interview!!
JG
We just wanted to say MERRY CHRISSTMAS and we are heading to the coast in the morning! We love you and miss you! I am sure we will talk Monday night! Hope you enjoy all the gifts we sent!
love you bunches
Holly and Morgan
Merry (late) Christmas Casey! I hope that you had an ejoyable time on your last PC Christmas. Summer is right around the corner! Miss you. Love, jILL
WE, the parents, are all SO happy about this latest news. I have been saying things like, "Casey, when you get to heaven, God is going to say, 'Girl, I sent you a broken foot, a broken toe, inphantigo in the nose, and a near-death experience...to get you to go home...'" We love you and we are all proud of you and your accomplishments. We are also glad that you will have already done it all and will have no need to go anywhere or do anything again! Thank goodness.
Christmas was good; we had fun with Morgan and Holley and the two Johns. Charlotte and Paul came with all four kids. Christmas evening we had the whole Creel bunch except for Tony and Jill and their families, so it was a lovely crowd. We of course miss you the most at Christmas. Stay careful and well, Love, MOM
welly welly welly well.... so look who i found wandering the internet. Looks like old friends always pop up sooner or later. How can i tell you who i am without giving away too much information. hmmm.
How about emailing me at thelostmind@rocketmail.com to find out more.
Post a Comment