Hi y'all (especially Holly),
Here is my new information so that you can all send me packages and letters. I love both, so please send me something from home. My former roommate Jill sent a wonderful package of goodies and it got here in 7 days, can you believe it????
My address is the same:
Casey Maugh, PCV
A/C Corpo da Paz
C.P. 373 - Praia
Republic of Cape Verde
Por Avion (Air Mail)
(you should write route through Boston and via Portugal on the letter/package so it will get here quicker)
My phone number is: 011 238 262 8346 (you just dial all of these numbers and it'll get you to me)
I'd love to hear from anyone who'd like to call. It can be expensive, so check with the phone co. first. My mom also has found calling cards that work well. A friend just told me that at Sam's Club and Cosco you can get AT&T calling cards that will call Cape Verde too, so that might be an option.
1 comment:
Steph,
I have emailed you several times to your Bloomsburg email address!! I haven't heard back, so I assumed you haven't gotten them. I got the package and I love it. I sent you a couple of emails about it and how wonderful you are!!! Okay, I know it's not cool to post to your own blog, but I can't get in touch with you otherwise
Post a Comment