I want to publicly congratualte my little brother, Morgan, on his recent engagement to Holly, his wonderful girlfriend (now fiance)! I am soooo excited for them both because they are great people. I am super thankful that I am getting a really cool, sweet sister-in-law too!
A note to Morgan and Holly: please, please try to give the dates of the wedding soon! I am definitely coming home but have school and a mandatory Peace Corps conference that I must attend in March.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations Morgan and Holly!
Thank you so much Casey! I can't wait to be part of the family. I will let you know the date soon. I am going to check it out when i get out of school on the 9th and by the 15 you will know something. I promise!!!! I am excited I get to have a sister in law that does not like to be in Ms. so I can come visit you!!!!
Love ya
Holly
Post a Comment