This is a blog about my experience with the Peace Corps in the Cape Verde islands. "The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of Peace Corps or the U.S. Government."
Just wanted to be the first to post on your blog (Even though you haven´t written anything yet). Congrats on the cool assingment and for doing something that benefits other people. Kurt
Casey – I am SUPER psyched for you! I think it’s awesome you are joining the Peace Corps! It won’t be easy, but no doubt it will be an amazing experience. I’ve always wanted to go to Africa. For the time being I will live vicariously through you. :) I look forward to ‘hearing’ all about your adventures! HUGS! Judi
3 comments:
Just wanted to be the first to post on your blog (Even though you haven´t written anything yet). Congrats on the cool assingment and for doing something that benefits other people. Kurt
Casey – I am SUPER psyched for you! I think it’s awesome you are joining the Peace Corps! It won’t be easy, but no doubt it will be an amazing experience. I’ve always wanted to go to Africa. For the time being I will live vicariously through you. :) I look forward to ‘hearing’ all about your adventures! HUGS! Judi
Casey,
You truly are a phenomenal woman. Africa is lucky to borrow you. Come back with that smiling face and brilliant mind and continue teaching us.
Love you so much-
Kat
Post a Comment